I suspect that one of my friends or family is suffering from financial difficulty. What can I do to help?

The most important thing you can do to help someone that is suffering from financial difficulty is to talk with them about it. It is important that they understand that they are not alone and that many people find themselves in a difficult financial position.

If you think your friend or family needs assistance in sorting out their finances, we advise that you give them the contact information for a Licensed Insolvency Trustee.

Many of the people that come to our office to declare bankruptcy or to file a proposal to creditors are referred to us by their family or friends.

Our office offers free consultations to discuss people’s financial difficulties. These consultations are without commitment and may help set out a way for your friend of family member to deal with their financial difficulties.


JeanGoguen hs

Jean Goguen, CPA, CMA, CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee


Licensed Insolvency Trustees
Tel: 1-888-455-6060
Fresh start…the road to financial freedom